Sunfish Lake News
Sign up for eNews
Neighborhoods throughout West St. Paul/Sunfish Lake are encouraged to participate in Night to Unite. A crime prevention, police/community partnerships in the fight to discourage crime in our...
To any SFL resident who did not get a post card from Dakota County for free well testing, call Dakota County Environmental Resources to request a card. NOTE: Card must be returned by April...
Are you interested in your local water resources? LMRWMO is Seeking Public Input. See this link:
Many residents may not know that pumping from lakes and wetlands within the City requires a permit. The SFL City Council first passed an ordinance in 1989 to prohibit pumping from the...
- 2013 09 Trouble With trees - Neighbors
- 2013 08 Trouble With Your Tree - Ask the City Forester
- 2013 07 Is Your Tree a Hazard Tree
- 2013 06 Maintaining Your Woodland Estate
- 2013 05 The Long View - Woodlands Forever
- 2013 04 How do I Plant a Tree ..
- 2013 03 Learn Not to Burn -- Live FireWise
- 2013 02 How Do I Know if I Have EAB
- 2013 01 EAB on Our Doorstep and Reforestation